Wednesday, April 8, 2009

APRIL 1

I LOVE APRIL FOOLS! My brainstorming process for the big day begins every year on April 2nd.

This year might have been my best prank yet. A month before April Fools I went on a double-date where we watched "Baby's Day Out." Besides entertaining me and keeping me laughing all night long, it gave me an idea for April Fools. I have a bunch of friends that are construction workers and have been working on a house for some time. My idea was I was going to find a baby and dress it in construction worker clothing (including the hardhat! LOL!) and I would drop it off at the work site and have it work with the "boys" for a day. Imagine the conversation among the construction workers:
-"Is this baby really going to be working with us all day long?"
-"No, it's YOUR turn to change his diaper"
-"I don't know what boss was thinking when he sent a baby to work, he can't do anything."
-"NAP TIME IS UP BABY!"
-"Can you put these holes in the wall baby?"

Unfortunately, that idea will have to wait for another year as I couldn't get any parents who would agree to me using their kid for a prank (C'mon lighten up parents)

What I came up still centered around the baby idea. I changed my answering maching from my personal recording to a recording of a baby babiling. People got so confused. I got notified by bunch of people alerting me that a a baby had stolen my phone. I asked them if they got the baby's name. They said they couldn't understand him (I wonder why, it's a baby, duh!). Some people didn't get it altogether and just asked me why I had a baby on my answering machine (get a sense of humor people!) The cutest response was from my handicaped friend Jarom, he asked my friends if I had turned into a baby. Cute!

I am already on the drawing board for next year. Watch out!

No comments: