Monday, January 7, 2008

Modern Medical Miracle!!!!!

Few would've thought that for having a dental surgery in the morning... I would have been able to 1. Walk home 2. Have lunch three hours afterwards 3. Look virtually the same as when I went into the Dentist's office....
but that was exactly the case after my latest surgery last Thurs. I've often wondered what Charles Dickens and Mark Twain would think about modern dental practices..... I think they would be amazed.
You probably are wondering, "Who is your dentist and what is his number that I may call him?" With all respect to my dentist, Dr. Erekson, he is a great dentist but in the dental field he would be regarded as ordinary. I think in the end it had more to do with the modern technology and less to do with special talents or powers that Dr. Erekson possesses. Thurs. Jan. 3 was the third time I have gotten fillings (I got 1 on each side of my mouth) but the miracle of modern dentistry will not be under appreciated!

No comments: